It's that time of year again...one storm after another coming up the coast and creating havoc on the fishing grounds. The next few days it's going to blow 30+ with 15-22' seas out on the grounds. This will turn the water into a dirty mess that will take no less than a week to clear. Bob and I talked about the possibility of doing something on Monday (Labor Day) but it's highly unlikely. If we decide to do something it will probably be last minute and I won't know till late Sunday. So check back in Sunday late afternoon / early evening. I will post an update and game plan for next week if we can't do a trip on Monday. Keep dry!!!!