Bob got the pump in this afternoon and we will give it a good test tomorrow, irregardless we are fishing on Sunday. The weather forecast looks great other than a few passing showers in the AM then its supposed to clear out real nice for the rest of the day. The tides look great and I am anxious to really put together a good trip for you guys. We are topped off with diesel and tomorrow I will bring down 2 bushels of clams along with plenty of ice. Don't let the weatherman scare you...it's going to be a great day and we are going to catch. $150pp and includes everything. Throwing lines at six to fish that late day ebb, so we might be in a bit past five. Call, text or email if you want a spot.