Well it looks like we have some interest for this Saturday's trip and with the stellar forecast, we are definitely going. 2 spots open as of now so don't wait. I will be bringing all the bait down tomorrow and will spend some time in the wheelhouse putting a game plan together. $150pp we throw the lines around 6 AM or sooner if I can get everyone to show-up on time. I plan to be back on the dock by 4:30 PM or a bit later if OT is necessary.