top of page
Featured Posts

Might Try For This Saturday 2/23 If I Can Get Enough Interest....

Quick update...I might try to sneak in a trip this Saturday if I can get enough interest. The forecast looks decent (as of now but can change) and I do know some fish are around. If anyone has interest for this Saturday let me know. $150pp, everything included. Throw lines around 6 AM...


Recent Posts
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page