top of page
Featured Posts

Thursday Is A Go...Still Have 2 Spots Open. Weekend Looks Questionable...

Tomorrow is a go and there is still room for in sick and meet us at the dock at 6 AM. I will be up till 10:30 tonight or call me at 5 AM if you want to jump on at the last minute. The forecast look gorgeous for tomorrow and I am hoping to find some nice Cod for us to work on. The weekend looks questionable...might be able to get enough for

Saturday, we shall see...will post-up when I get to my chair tomorrow night.


Recent Posts
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page