8/9 Trip Update....This Friday We Still Have 2 Spots, Saturday Is Sold Out, Sunday Has 6 Spots Open.
Here is the 8/9 evening update. Friday, Saturday and Sunday look very good in terms of tides and weather (albeit overcast skies on Sat & Sun) I am hoping to run all three days....Need a minimum of 5 to toss the lines. $150pp which includes all tackle, bait and ice. You also get the best mate on the planet and 110% effort up in the wheelhouse. Motor drifting with jigs is our preferred method, but I did pick-up 50 lbs of fresh shell bait for our upcoming weekend trips. Lots of room at the rail right now and here is the lowdown....
Friday, Aug 10th...2 last minute spots open!!!! Up till 11 PM tonight to reserve or call me at 5 AM
Saturday, Aug 11th...Sold Out
Sunday, Aug 12th...Again, a little overcast and perhaps a little drizzle...1' seas, light and variable winds....6 spots open...STILL!!! C'mon Guys....lets get wet and beat up some Codfish!!! I return all calls when I get to port on Saturday evening. Send me a txt or leave me a message if you want in.
Don't miss out on these trips...the weather looks great and I have high expectations, new moon, ebb tides for most of the day!!! Call, text or email me to grab a spot at the rail....don't wait!!! Let's Make Codfishing Great Again!!!!