The above pic was taken last Saturday as that gusty north east wind came through....blowing 30+ at the dock....look at that bow line! Bob and I turned the sick port engine over and although we still have a minor "tick"...its subtle and at higher RPM's goes away. So the plan is to do a basic shakedown run on Sunday (couldn't do it last Saturday for obvious reasons) to see how she hold's up over a few hours. That is going to dictate if we can at least salvage August and the fall season. My thoughts are run it and if the noise gets marginally worse - then we have to pull the head and God help us - massive repair. If the noise stays the same after 3-4 hours of running under load - then we can start fishing. I am hoping for the best and will report back on Sunday night.