top of page
Featured Posts

1 Spot Open Tomorrow, Might Do Another Trip On Sunday Depending On Tomorrow's Results....

Still have one spot open for tomorrow and the forecast looks perfect. I might also run a trip on Sunday depending on tomorrow's results. Capt. Richie told me an hour ago that anything deeper than 130' is a dog pound...I am sure that is true, and if you enjoy dunking clams - you pay the price. I always preferred motor jigging, slinging for me, the "unmentionables" are usually not even worth a mention. So that's the spot still open for tomorrow and if you might want to jump on Sunday, call, text or email me ASAP. I will post my results tomorrow night as early as possible.....Standby


Recent Posts
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page