Spent yesterday with my friends from Shoreline Diving Services removing 5 miles of braided line from my running gear...love it for fishing but hate it otherwise. Anyways...hoping to sneak in a few Cod trips this week. As of right now, the forecast for Thursday, Sept 22nd looks real good and that trip is wide open - (5) spots available. Saturday, Sept 24th has (2) spots open. Need a minimum of five to sail at the $125pp price point. Trips with less than five can be done on a sliding scale depending on how many guys want to go. All trips subject to weather and I don't believe in taking people out there for a rough boat ride just to make a paycheck...I want you to enjoy your trip and catch some fish!!! If you want to secure a spot at the rail for any of these trips please call, txt or email me anytime.