Thursday July 28th Is A Go...
Our Cod trip planned for this Thursday, July 28th is a go unless something really unforeseen happens to the forecast between now and then. Still have two spots open and really need to fill them. The fishing out on the ledge this summer has been "epic" and the tides for Thursdays trip look real good...call in sick, put down the "honey to-do list" and cancel that doctors appointment. Summer is more than half over...take that day off and come fishing!!!
Sunday's trip is SOLD OUT!!! Taking back-up spots at the rail, just shoot me a txt or email if interested.