The hardest thing for me is to be tied to the dock on a perfect day and seeing the rip-off party boats sold out with suckers who think they are taking them fishing....and could give two shits if you catch or don't. That was the case last Saturday when I came down to the boat...I was pissed. Couldn't raise a crew of four with perfect tides and weather, yet the rip-off fleet was sold out. Sickening...I am hoping to get off the dock this Saturday, December 1st....tides are no
Going to prep the boat tomorrow hopeful that we will be able to put together at least a 4 man crew for Saturday morning. The forecast looks great and the tides will be perfect with an ebb tide running from 9 AM - 2 PM, just in time to go home. $150pp and includes everything. Throw lines around 7 AM and back by 4 PM. Call or text me directly since we are only 48 hours out. I will have my phone on all day tomorrow. Capt.
It's been long enough. We have a very small weather window on Friday and hopefully Saturday...if I can get at least four guys for either day I will run a Cod trip. Full moon tides and all the gear is set. Just need four. Call, text or email me ASAP. $150 pp...includes breakfast, bait, tackle, ice and professional fish cleaning at the end of the trip...also lots of laughs, ball-busting and fun.... Capt.
Lots of long faces and empty coolers down on the docks today...between the dirty water and lack of tide, the bite was less than ideal. This is exactly why I didn't plan to do any trips this weekend. Looking at my forecasting sites, this Friday 11/23 might be fishable. I am also hoping we can sneak in a trip next weekend if we can get some decent weather. Full moon tides next weekend, so I anticipate some decent fishing. I set all the gear this afternoon, the tanks are to
The forecast seems to be holding for Monday...my good friend Dave Walden is in and now we need three more. The weather windows at this time of year get tighter and tighter as we approach winter...another-words, we have to make a run for it when we can. I know it's Monday, Veterans Day...but the forecast looks awesome...might not have this opportunity for several more weeks. Let's get three more and do this....$150pp...all bait, ice and tackle included...even breakfast and
Been sitting at the dock way too long....but this Monday, Nov 12th looks real nice for a day out on the water. Will be four days after the new moon and sometimes that can make all the difference. Tide change will be at 10:30 AM, which I am not a fan of, but since it will be ebbing late morning, early afternoon that could be a bonus. Ebb tides always run harder than the flood....so we have to get out there and find out. I have tons of shell bait sitting in my freezer and m
My apologies for the overdue update...just really have nothing to report or talk about. Its been endless wind blow-outs most weekends and the few days that have been fishable have been during the week when everyone is at work. Not one trip in October...which is a first for me. Ok so I am hoping in November the winds come down a bit and hopefully we can sneak in a few trips. This weekend is certainly out....all we can do is watch for the upcoming week and hopefully get a d